http://health.blog.my Rotating Header Image

What is the average size for a 50 pound dogs erect *censored*?

13 Comments

1. Music_Lover01 says:

Wow, I certainly hope this is a joke question… but just for the hell of it, I’ll give it my best answers -

1. Why are you going around inspecting/measuring dog d*cks?

2. You said the other dog’s 5-6 inches when you get him erect? Why in the f*ck are you trying to get a dog erect?!

3. Honestly, dogs are probably like humans. It just depends on the dog, just like it depends on the guy. A bigger dog might have a smaller *censored* than a littler dog and vice versa. A taller/bigger guy might have a smaller one than a shorter/smaller guy and vice versa. It just depends.

I’m no dog d*ck expert, but I’d say the dogs are both fine and would be even better if you’d stop violating them…

2. bec says:

why are you measuring you dog’s *censored*????

3. fragile. says:

the only thing unnatural here is you..

4. USMCspeedy says:

Dude, awesome question. Made me laugh.
    I don’t have an answer for your question, though I’m not sure why you’d be concerned about the size of your dog’s *censored*. LOL

5. Post Game says:

Why don’t you ask your fellow prison mates!

6. Haywood Jablome says:

LMFAO!!!!!
    now that is a deeply disturbing, yet hilarious problem.
    You should try posting in the pets, dog lovers section.—-they might know correct k9 c0ck size—lol

7. keepyoursocks says:

what is this even about? are you and your neighbor having a dog *censored* contest?

8. pbandj says:

are they circumsized?

9. It's All Good says:

Which one gives you the most pleasure when it’s in your mouth ??

10. korusguy19 says:

I have a question for your question…what do you mean ‘when I get him erect.’? That’s actually a really loaded question…

11. jerry says:

i bet the dogs love you and if you keep checking you are going to find some get 7 or better

12. SKuLLeR_DAN says:

DUDE WTF!!!!!

13. Maine Boy (formerly NYBoy) says:

HA HA HA, thanks for that…actually my dog is only 20 pounds and his *censored* is about 3 inches unerect, it’s actually almost bigger than mine unerect