Posted in: Health.
Tagged: 19 years · advantages and disadvantages · appearance · long legs · martial arts · physical advantages · sports
Technically speaking you’ll gain no medical advantage or disadvantage that I know of from having long legs. However there are some advantages/disadvantages that will manifest in your social life from having long legs.
-Some girls like tall guys.
-You can see over people in crowds.
- You might be able to rock the basketball court.
- Some girls don’t like really tall guys
- if your really skinny you’ll have a lanky appearance
- you might have some trouble finding appropriately fitting pants
- In all honestly 6′ 1" is not that impressive of a height anymore. Many males bank out around 6 feet and live perfectly normal life styles. Many more of those guys have learned to accept their physical appearance (including their long legs) and use it to present them selves in a positive light.
Self confidence is *censored* – don’t get down on your self for having long legs …
You can kick longer distances which is good, but you would probably have a harder time doing squats cause I have long legs too.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
© 2014 http://health.blog.my | Powered by WordPress
A WordPress theme by Ravi Varma